JDBC Drivers & Connectivity
JNetDirect drivers lead the industry in providing a range of high performance, full featured and scalable JDBCTM solutions for Java database connectivity applications. Please take some time to browse our site which contains a range of interesting downloads, technical information and JDBC examples.
JSQLConnect is the fastest, most reliable way to access Microsoft SQL Server products from your Java, .JSP or J2EE applications. JSQLConnect is a robust type 4 driver that currently executes millions of transactions daily for SQL Server applications worldwide.
- SSL and NTLM Authentication
- Statement, PreparedStatement and Connection Pooling
- Certified Java J2EE Type 4 Driver
- Supports MSSQL 2000 and later
- XML, BLOB/CLOB, and Unicode Support
JDataConnect enables your organization to quickly connect Java applications to data sources for which only Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) database drivers exist. Now Microsoft Access, Excel, Microsoft Visual Foxpro, Clipper and other data sources can be leveraged from Java.
- SSL Security Encryption
- 64 Bit Support
- BLOB and CLOB Support
- Connection Pooling
- Scrolling Result Sets
DB2 Connectivity is a line of standards-based SQL middleware products for IBM DB2 access. These high-performance ODBC, OLE DB, .NET and JDBC product families enable server and client applications to read and write data to IBM DB2 databases.
JSQLConnect and JDataConnect are fully certified by Sun's J2EE certification program.
Learn more about how we can help you gain mission-critical database access for your Java and J2EE applications.
Elixir Repertoire takes Business Intelligence (BI) to the next level of open interoperability by fully embracing the Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), making available BI capabilities as Web Services. Riding on the wave of Web 2.0, Repertoire acts as the unifying business intelligence engine to power the new generation of enterprise applications.
- Information dashboard for data analysis and scorecard navigation for performance measurement
- Enterprise reporting and information delivery for Web, print and mobile
- Extraction-transformation-loading (ETL) and data aggregation, cube and cleansing
- Job scheduling for data activation and process automation
Solution that provides end-users access to critical business information, without the need for IT intervention
Learn more about how we can help your applications communicate with other data formats, programming languages and operating systems.
Data Management & Integration
Combine is a powerful development, change management and code deployment tool designed to automate the database code release process in small, mid-size and up to very large SQL Server environments. Combine allows organizations to easily transfer projects between development, QA and production and guarantees one-click project and rollout deployment on all databases and servers in each environment.
- Command line options for automation and scripting
- Collect data from many servers with a single click for reporting and auditing
- One-click project deployment on any number of databases and servers
- Save detailed deployment results and audit trail
- Source control integration
- Supports all SQL Server versions
SQL Server LifeStyle is a technical analysis tool of SQL Server instances and their databases, analyzing over 90 parameters. The software is the result of direct real-world experience, gained from projects implemented in real environments, and constant study of new SQL Server versions and active participation in beta programs.
- Fine-tunes & Solves Issues with SQL Server Instances
- Saves Time and Money by Troubleshooting Performance and System Health Issues
- Provides Insights Into SQL Server Internals and Best Practices
SonaSafe provides Automated Backup, Point-of-Failure Recovery and Intelligent Standby functionality. Users can backup and recover a single database, multiple databases, an entire server instance or an entire server. SonaSafe works with SQL Server, Exchange Server or File Systems.
- Web-based interface
- Ability to manage multiple servers through a management console
- Ability to recover a single e-mail message with just one click
- Ability to backup and restore virtual systems
Real-time data integration and Change Data Capture for heterogeneous databases.
Solution to perform Change Data Capture operations between databases with no direct network connection, instead, via a web service.
Solution to replicate data between corporate databases and Google App Engine™ Datastore for near real-time data availability for Google® applications and hosted systems on Google Datastore.
Leverages leading edge XML mapping and database technology to give application developers bi-directional access to relational databases without the need for complex SQL or XSLT programming.
Provides data management and exchange technologies designed to operate without demanding regular onsite IT maintenance. It offers enterprise-caliber features in a database that is easily embedded and widely deployed in server, desktop, remote office and mobile applications.